For more than 20 years, Soft Touch® cinches have been used on horses everywhere in all disciplines, for its top of the line comfort and function at a great price.
- Extra soft, non-chafing, non-galling virgin neoprene is self-lubricating, flexible and reduces girth itch under extreme performance conditions
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Ballistic seamless nylon top cover is extremely resistant to spurs, barbed wire and brush
- Stainless steel roller buckles provide smooth and easy cinching for both you and your horse and will not rust
Reinsman Tips about Proper Cinch Usage and Your Horse’s Comfort
- Cinch the horse in stages, and we recommend using leather tie straps with a synthetic cinch to allow room for lung expansion.
- The front cinch should be about as tight as your belt – if it’s comfortable for you it should be comfortable for your horse.
- Do not overtighten the cinch because the tighter you cinch, the more pressure you create before you even sit in the saddle.
- While it’s tempting to overtighten a cinch for a saddle that rolls – don’t do it! Check that the saddle is the correct fit for the horse. Try a different saddle pad (make sure you aren’t over-padding), a wider cinch, neoprene cinch, or flank cinch to help secure the saddle.